Careers at ISU Credit Union
We currently have an open position for a Financial Service Representative. If you wish to apply, please fill out the following employment application below or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, no phone calls. ISUFCU will keep your application on file for up to six (6) months.
Financial Service Representative Job Description
- Open and maintain credit union accounts and services.
- Provide informed, prompt, accurate service and support to all members and associates by waiting on members in person, over the telephone as well as promptly replying to voicemail, email and written correspondence.
- A significant level of trust and diplomacy is required, in addition to normal courtesy and tact when working with co-workers and the public.
- Work involves extensive personal contact with others and/or is of a personal or sensitive nature. Work may involve motivating or influencing others.
- Must be comfortable with using a personal computer.