COVID-19 ISU Credit Union Member Relief Options
During this unprecedented time in history, we understand that you may be facing hardships due to COVID-19. The staff at ISU Credit Union is here to help. If you have been negatively impacted due to the novel corona virus (COVID-19) and are experiencing loss of income or hardship, we have assistance that could help bridge the gap.
We are offering the following options to our members affected by COVID-19 during this time of uncertainty:
- Early withdrawal fee waived for Christmas Club Share Account.
- Fees waived for Money Orders and Corporate Checks.
- Emergency Relief Loan to help with unplanned emergencies or income loss.1
- Skip-a-pay with no fee to assist with existing ISU Credit Union loans.
- Delinquent Loan Consultation and assistance if you feel you may have trouble making your loan payments during the outbreak.2
Please communicate with us if you are unable to make your loan payments due to hardships caused by the pandemic. We want to be able to assist our members as best we can during this time. If you need assistance or would like additional information, email email@example.com, or call us at 812-234-1021 or toll-free at 800-628-1021.
Stay up-to-date on our office’s openings and services on our website or social media pages.
1 Annual Percentage Rate as low as 5.00% for up to 36 months. Qualified members subject to credit approval. No loan application fee. Maximum loan amount $5,000 with no payment for first 90 days.
2 Approval on a case by case basis.