Indiana State University Federal Credit Union is federally chartered and serves the employees, students and alumni of Indiana State University as well as other Select Employee Groups (SEGs) throughout the Wabash Valley.
Don't see a SEG you belong to? You're in luck! We've expanded our field of membership to include the members of the American Consumer Council. Anyone who is located in Vigo County or surrounding counties (Vermillion, Parke, Clay, Sullivan) in Indiana and Illinois (Edgar and Clark) can join the ISU Credit Union through American Consumer Council membership. There is no fee or charge to ISU Credit Union members.
Select Employee Groups (SEGs)
- Indiana State University
(employees, students, alumni and their families)
- Allied Abstract & Title Insurance
- Aames Title & Closing
- American Consumer Council
- Applied Extrusion Technologies, Inc
- ARS Recovery
- Associated Psychologists
- Associated Roofing Professionals, Inc.
- Burger Chrysler Jeep
- Century 21 Advantage
- Clay Community School Corporation
- Clay Ladd, Inc.
- Clinton Ford-Mercury Sales, Inc.
- Clinton Gardens
- Coca Cola Bottling Co. (Terre Haute)
- Columbia Terre Haute Regional Hospital
- Crossroads Communications, Inc.
- EA2 Systems
- Exceptional Living Center of Brazil
- Greg Archer Real Estate
- H.H. Gregg (Terre Haute)
- Holiday Inn (Terre Haute)
- Honey Creek Title Services
- I.B.E.W. #725
- Indiana Blood Center
- Industrial Supply Company
- Internal Revenue Service (Terre Haute)
- Ironworkers Local 439
- Kemper C.P.A. Group
- Kennedy Trucking, Inc.
- Midwest Telephone Systems
- Misco Enterprises
- Northeast School Corporation
- Quality Fence
- Pepsi Cola Bottling Company
- Remax Real Estate Association
- Richard Jenkins Construction, Inc.
- Roehm Refrigeration
- Ross Elliott Jewelers
- Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College
- Sheldon Swope Art Museum
- Shenango Industries, Inc.
- Social Security Administration (Terre Haute)
- Southwest School Corporation
- Sycamore Chevrolet
- Tangent Rail
- TBM Building Services
- Terre Haute Bar Association members and their employees
- Terre Haute Building Maintenance Company Inc.
- Terre Haute City Employees
- Terre Haute Post Office Employees
- Terrell & Mardis, CPAs
- UAP Clinic
- Unison Engine Components
- USI Employees
- Vigo County Funeral Homes
- Vigo County Employees
- Vigo County School Corporation
- Western Indiana Community Action
- Westminster Village
- Wetnight RV
- White Construction, Inc.
- Williams & Associates Realtors
Others qualified to join are:
- Immediate family (spouse, child, stepchild, grandchild, parent, stepparent, grandparent or sibling)
of a member
- Those living in the same residence and same economic unit as a member
- Spouse of person who died while within the field of membership
- Persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the Select Employee Groups listed above.