Mobile Account Access
ISU Credit Union Mobile Account Access is where your online accounts meet your cell phone. It's FREE and SECURE. Security includes the latest in SSL encryption and is backed by online banking secure sign-on. Members without CUOnline Account Access will need to enroll before logging into Mobile Account Access. Call the credit union at 812-234-1021 to enroll. Once a CUOnline Account Access password has been established, you will use the same member number and password to log into Mobile Account Access. iPhone with Touch ID availability are able to login through their Touch ID.
We offer three ways to utilize Mobile Account Access:
- Mobile Browser site, at go.isufcu.org
- Mobile Account Access app,Go ISUFCU, that is available for iPhoneTM and AndroidTM powered phones.
Mobile Account Access App
You will need a smart phone to access our new app. Our app is available for iPhoneTM and AndroidTM powered phones. Search for Go ISUFCU in your app store and download. It’s that simple! Benefits Include:
- View Accounts - view your account balances and transaction histories
- Transfer Money - transfer money between your accounts.
- Pay Bills - pay your bills and view recent payments.
- Deposit Checks - snap a picture of your check to be deposited in your account. Learn more here.
- Earn Cash Back - activate and load cash back rewards to your debit card. Learn more here.