Visa® Credit Card Online* provides you secure online access to your ISU Credit Union Visa® Platinum, Gold, or Classic, as well as the following benefits.
- Easy online enrollment and instant access
- Check your account balance and credit limit
- View transactions from previous statements
- Turn your credit card on and off
- Make credit card payments electronically
- Download your statement
- Make member service inquiries
Signing up for Visa® Credit Card Online is quick and easy. Login to your CUOnline Account Access, click on Additional Services, then Visa Credit Card Access to get started. If you have never logged in to CUOnline Account Access, you will need to use your Member Number as the username and last four digits of the phone number you provided at account opening as the password or contact us at 812-234-1021. Once you have enrolled, you will have immediate access to your account information at no charge.
In addition to viewing your recent transactions and statements through CUOnline Account Access, you will have the ability to turn your credit card on or off for security purposes. Misplace your credit card? Login and turn it off. Find it? Turn it back on. It's that simple! See the step-by-step instructions for locking and unnlocking your card or watch the short tutorial.
* Not available through the Go ISUFCU Mobile App currently