(Application period is now closed)
The ISU Credit Union is offering four (4) $2,000 scholarships for the 2022-23 school year. The scholarships are eligible for annual renewal, up to four years, allowing recipients to potentially receive a maximum amount of $8,000 in scholarships over the course of their collegiate years. Applications are available to ISU Credit Union members intending to enroll or are already enrolled full-time in an undergraduate degree program at either Indiana State University or Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College. The total amount of $2,000.00 will be distributed in $1,000.00 increments each semester. The stipend will be made payable to the institution to cover tuition, books, and/or fees. Application is due by December 31, 2021.
1. The applicant must be an ISU Credit Union member in good standing, or the applicant's parent/legal guardian must be an ISU Credit Union member in good standing, with an account opened on or before December 31, 2021. The successful applicant must maintain membership status throughout the duration of the award. A member in good standing is defined as a member who has a minimum balance of $5.00 in his or her account, has not been delinquent on any loans, and has not caused the ISU Credit Union a loss.
2. The applicant must have a grade point average of 2.75 or above (on a 4.0 scale).
3. The applicant must demonstrate leadership skills, along with involvement in school and/or community activities.
4. The applicant must be enrolled or intend to enroll in an undergraduate degree program at either Indiana State University or Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College on a full-time basis (minimum of twelve (12) credit hours).
5. The applicant cannot be an ISU Credit Union employee or official. Immediate family members of, or anyone living in the same household with, ISU Credit Union employees or officials are also ineligible. Ineligible family members include: spouse, son, daughter, stepson, stepdaughter, sibling, or grandchildren.
Apply Now (Application period is now closed)
If you have any questions, call us at 812-234-1021 option 7 or reach out through our secure contact form.