- $5 minimum balance required*
- Dividends are calculated daily and compounded quarterly on balances of $50 or more
- Statements mailed quarterly; monthly when member has any electronic access during the month
- FREE ATM card**
Indiana State University Federal Credit Union routing number: 274975932
*Share accounts with balances less than $300.00 will be charged a $3.00 monthly maintenance fee if:
- You are over age 21, and
- You have been an ISU Credit Union member for one year, and
- You have no other account relationship under your primary account number. (Other account relationships include: Share Draft, Christmas Club, Money Market, Share Certificate, IRA, any loan type, credit card, or authorized ISU Credit Union insurance policies)
** Replacement cards are $10.00.
- For children ages 12 and under
- $5 minimum balance required in Share (Savings) account
- No monthly service fees
- Statements mailed quarterly
- Encourages good savings habits
- Fun-filled activity packet included with membership
- Chances to win prizes in Kids Club contests
- Invitations to special Kids Club events
April is National Credit Union Youth Month!
Due to COVID-19 we will be postponing our Youth Month celebration this year. We will keep you posted on when we plan to celebrate.
April is National Credit Union Youth Month. The official theme for this year’s National Credit Union Youth Month is “Money Magic! Share, Spend and Save at Your Credit Union.” This engaging and colorful theme makes saving exciting by showing young members the joy of setting aside money for everyday spending and helping others.
Encourage your friends and family to join your credit union too! Any new youth (age 18 and under) account that is opened in the month of April will be entered for a chance to win $50.00 to be deposited in their new account. We look forward to seeing you in the month of April!